AEA-H201 Automobile Exhaust Analyzer is used to measure the concentration of HC, CO and NOx gas in the exhaust gas of automobiles and is suitable for the detection of engine exhaust components as fuels such as gasoline, LPG, CNG and alcohol.
- Adopt foreign advanced technology, German imported movement.
- With high-brightness digital display, automatic zero calibration, automatic data linearization processing.
- Automatically alarm when the gas path is blocked, and automatically diagnose the unit when it fails.
- Can perform free idle and dual idle measurements.
- Easy to operate, accurate measurement data, stable and reliable work, etc.
- Optional built-in printer (or Bluetooth, RS232, analog interface)