It is used to measure the gas concentration of HC, CO, CO2 and O2 in the exhaust gas of automobiles, automatically calculate and display the air-fuel ratio λ, and comprehensively detect the combustion performance and emission pollution of the engine.
- It adopts foreign advanced technology and is assembled with imported key components.
- With high-brightness digital display, automatic zero calibration, automatic data linearization processing.
- Automatically alarm when the gas path is blocked, and automatically diagnose the unit when it fails.
- It is suitable for the detection of engine exhaust components as fuels such as gasoline, LPG, CNG, alcohol and diesel.
- Can perform free idle and dual idle measurements.
- Easy to operate, accurate measurement data, stable and reliable work, etc.
- Optional built-in printer (or Bluetooth, RS232, analog interface)