• BEP-M931: Ion concentration, mV, temperature
• Precision laboratory fluoride ion meter, equipped with a large backlit LCD display.
• 2 to 5 point calibration, including 8 concentration calibration points to choose from.
• Directly read the ion concentration value to avoid tedious conversion and calculation.
• Optional concentration units, including ppm, mg/L and mol/L.
• Automatic temperature compensation to ensure accurate measurement of the full range.
• Automatic end point lock, keep stable readings for easy browsing and recording.
• Automatic temperature compensation ensures accurate readings over the entire range
• Auto-Read function senses and locks the measurement endpoint
• Calibration due alarm prompts user to calibrate the meter regularly
• Setup menu allows setting the number of calibration points,resolution,stability criteria, temperature unit, date and time, etc.
• Reset function automatically resumes all settings back to the factory defaults
• Expanded memory stores or recalls up to 500 data sets
• USB communication interface for data transfer and timed interval readings
Optional Ion Selective Electrodes
Ammonium (NH4+ ), bromide (br – ), cadmium (Cd2+), calcium (Ca2+), chloride (Cl- ), cupric (Cu2+),cyanide (Cn – ), fluoride (F – ), (I – ), lead (Pb2+), nitrate (NO3- ), potassium (K+ ),silver (Ag+ ), sodium (Na+ ), sulphide (S2-) and ammonia (NH3)