Flasks are the preferred vessel for long term cultivation or large-scale expansion of cells, providing the best protection against contamination.
- Direct surface identification on flask and cap.
- Ergonomic design with a 1/3 turn to open and close the cap.
- Low profile to maximize incubator space.
- Volume graduations printed and molded on both sides.
- Slightly angled side walls for complete viewing under a microscope.
- Sterilized by gamma irradiation and nonpyrogenic.
- Expansion and culture of adherent and suspension cells on TC treated or on non-treated polystyrene.
- Performance of cell-based assays and microscopic analysis.