It is mainly used for flocculation/coagulation experiments, water treatment experiments, and teaching experiments. It can simulate water treatment operations such as stirring, dosing, mixing and other processes, and can effectively guide large-scale production.
- Asynchronous coagulation test mixer
- Select permanent magnet DC motor
- It has the advantages of increasing force, stable speed, continuous adjustment and low noise.
- The stirring rod is made of stainless steel, which is corrosion-resistant, and the stirring rod made of tetrafluoroethylene can be selected.
- Equipped with a separate control lift table, the height can be adjusted freely within the range, suitable for placing a variety of containers.