• BEP-M120: pH, mV, relative mV, temperature
• BEP-M130: pH, mV, relative mV, ion concentration, water hardness, temperature
• BEP-M131: Ion concentration, water hardness, mV, temperature
• 1 to 5 points calibration with automatic recognition for USA, NIST and DIN buffers
• Automatic electrode diagnosis shows the pH slope and offset
• Solution temperature coefficient compensates for the pure water samples and references the pH to 25°C
• 1 point offset calibration allows adjusting the displayed value to a known standard
• Relative and absolute millivolt modes ensure the reliable ORP measurements
• 2 to 5 points calibration, including the 8 concentration points can be selected
• Electrode management is capable of storing and recalling up to 3 electrode slopes
• Automatic electrode diagnosis shows the calibration points and slopes
• Selectable ion measurement methods (direct reading, known addition, known subtraction, sample addition, sample subtraction) and concentration units (ppm, mg/L, mol/L or mol/L) Water Hardness
• 2 to 5 points calibration from low to high concentrations
• Selectable measurement units(German degree, English degree,French degree,mmol/L and mg/L) are used for professional water hardness measurements
• Auto-Read function senses and locks the measurement endpoint.
• Timed Interval Readings sends the measurement data to a PC or printer.
• Limit Alarm automatically alerts when reading exceeds the specified range.
• Calibration due alarm prompts user to calibrate the meter regularly.
• Calibration report shows the date, time, pH slope and offset.
• Password protection prevents the unauthorized calibration and settings.
• Expanded memory stores or recalls up to 1000 data sets.
• Reset function automatically resumes all settings back to the factory defaults.