- Contaminant free
- Sterility: E-Beam irradiation
Glass Pipettes, 1 to 50 ml
It may be used to aspirate and dispense liquids within a volume range of 0.1mL to 50mL. Bold, clear bidirectional graduations make it easy-to-read fluid volumes and dispensing amounts. Color-coding for easy identification of pipet sizes.
- Material: Ultra clear, 100% virgin polystyrene for maximum clarity.
- Contaminant free: RNase/DNase free, Human DNA free, NonCytotoxic, Non-Pyrogenic.
- Sterility: E-Beam irradiation.
- Individually wrapped pipets for reliable sterility.
- Transfer of liquids.
- Mixing suspensions.
- Combining reagents and chemical solutions.
- Transferring cells for empirical analysis or expansion.
- Layering reagents for creating higher density gradients.
|P/ N||Capacity||Code Color||Configuration|
|C804001||1mL||Yellow||50pcs/pack, 20 packs/case|
|C804002||2mL||Green||50pcs/pack, 20 packs/case|
|C804005||5mL||Blue||50pcs/pack, 4 packs/case|
|C804010||10mL||Orange||50pcs/pack, 4 packs/case|
|C804025||25mL||Red||50pcs/pack, 4 packs/case|
|C804050||50mL||Violet||25pcs/pack, 4 packs/case|