Micro Volume Spectrophotometer
1. 7-inch high-definition capacitive touch screen, no need for computer connection, and it can be detected by a single machine.
2. Detection wavelength range: 190-850nm
3. Only 0.5—2μL sample is required for base measurement, and dilution is not required even for high concentration samples.
4. It has an OD600 optical path detection system and a cuvette mode, which is convenient for the detection of the concentration of bacteria, microorganisms and other culture solutions.
5. The closing of the detection arm can be detected automatically.
6. It has an extremely fast detection speed and can be detected at any time. The measurement of each sample is completed in a short period of time.
7. The sample does not need to be diluted, and the concentration range of the measurable sample is more than 100 times that of a conventional ultraviolet-visible photometer.
8. Easy-to-use data printing function, print reports directly through the built-in printer.
9. The service life of the xenon flash lamp can reach 1 billion times (up to 10 years). It can be used directly without preheating and can be tested at any time. No other consumables are required.
10. 100,000 pieces of data can be stored in each subdirectory.
11. The lowest detection limit in fluorometer mode can reach 0.5pg/μL (only for SP-MUV1000F).