Analytical balances are highly sensitive lab instruments. The Analytical balances are a special type of balance that offers very accurate measurements, designed to measure small mass in the sub-milligram range. usually used for precision measuring instruments used in quantitative chemical analysis, BA-E series readability up to 0.0001g.
Features for Analytical balances
1. External Calibration.
2. Electromagnetic force sensor
3. LCD(White back light with black front)
4. Tare function/Counting/Unit conversion
5. Sensitivity/Speed set/Percentage
6. Density function
7. Accumulation function/peak hold/Upper and lower set
8. Dynamic weighing /Net and Gross/Clock function(optional)
9. Print function(baud rate setting,Continuous communication or press communication)
10. Calibration time setting
11. Overload alarm/Fault alarm/Level indicator
12. Option: Density kit (solid/liquid)/printer