Compared with indicator titration, potentiometric titration has the advantages of objective reliability, high accuracy, easy automation, and is not limited by the color and turbidity of the solution. It is an important analytical method.
According to the indication principle and the chemical reaction that occurs, the indication methods often used in titration analysis can be generally classified into: potentiometric titration, coulomb titration, permanent stop titration, conductometric titration, photometric titration, and temperature titration.
- 7” colorful touchscreen and smart guide system.
- Titration methods, curves and results are displayed in detail.
- 1 extra burette driver can be installed (optional).
- Replaceable burette with high-accuracy (10 ml or 20 ml selectable).
- Intelligent operation system provides features including user management, method management, electrode management, titrant management, data management, etc.
- Support titration modes: DET (dynamic equivalence point titration), MET (monotone equivalence point titration), SET (Preset Endpoint Titration) and MAT (manual titration).
- pH calibration and measurement are supported.
- Up to 100 user-defined methods and 10 user-defined shortcuts.
- Auto calculation with pre-defined formula.
- Store up to 200 titration data sets (GLP-compliant).
- Data analysis feature helps user review, compare and recalculate results.
- Data can be easily transferred to printer via RS-232 communication interface.
- Titrator can be controlled by computer via USB or RS-232 communication interface.