The BEP-M600B Benchtop pH/Ion Meter is suitable for health and disease control, environmental protection, biological agriculture and forestry, water quality analysis, scientific research and higher institutes and other fields.The ion-selective electrode method has the advantages of simple operation and low detection limit.
- Color High contrast LCD touchscreen, 7.0 inches.
- Intelligent operation system provides features including user management, calibration management, method management, data management and etc.
- Multi-reading feature allows auto-read, timed-read and continuous-read. ²
- Automatic/Manual temperature compensation ensures accurate results.
- Data Storage 1000 sets for each parameter (GLP-compliant).²
- Data analysis feature helps user review, compare and recalculate results.
- Support for USB or RS-232 communication.
- Reset feature automatically resumes all settings back to factory default options.
- IP54 waterproof.
- 1-6 points calibration with Standard Recognition.
- Selectable pH buffer groups, including NIST, DIN, GB.
- Support for pH standard group customization.²
- Automatic electrode diagnosis with pH slope and offset display.
- 1-6 points calibration
- Selectable measurement unit, including μg/L, mg/L, g/L, mmol/L, pX, ppm, etc.
- Multi-measurement modes are supported, including Direct Reading mode, Standard Addition mode, Sample Addition mode and GRAN mode.
- Over 10 methods are built-in, including F-, Cl-, Br-, I-, NO3-, BF4-, NH4+, K+, Na+, Ca2+, Cu2+, Pb2+, Ag+ and etc., user-defined method is supported.