PH measurement has a wide range of applications. It is now widely used in colleges, environmental protection, medicine, food, health, geological exploration, metallurgy, marine exploration and other fields. PH measurement is required for common acid rain detection, surface water, industrial wastewater, drinking water, beverages, daily chemical products, textiles, etc.
- 6-inch high resolution LCD display screen.
- Multi-reading feature allows auto-read and continuous-read.
- Automatic/Manual temperature compensation ensures accurate results.
- Auto-hold feature senses and locks the measurement endpoint.
- Data storage 50 sets for each parameter.
- Reset feature automatically resumes all settings back to factory default options.
- IP54 waterproof.
- 1-3 points calibration with standard recognition.