PH measurement has a wide range of applications. It is now widely used in colleges, environmental protection, medicine, food, health, geological exploration, metallurgy, marine exploration and other fields. PH measurement is required for common acid rain detection, surface water, industrial wastewater, drinking water, beverages, daily chemical products, textiles, etc.
- High resolution LCD display, 5.7 inches.
- Multi-reading feature allows auto-read, timed-read and continuous-read.
- Automatic/Manual temperature compensation ensures accurate results.
- Auto-hold feature senses and locks the measurement endpoint.
- Data storage500 sets (GLP-compliant).
- Support for USB or RS-232 communication.
- Reset feature automatically resumes all settings back to factory default options.
- IP54 waterproof.
- 1-5 points calibration with standard recognition.
- Selectable pH buffer groups, including NIST, DIN, GB.
- Automatic electrode diagnosis with pH slope and offset display.