It can be used as an incubator for industrial and mining enterprises, laboratories, scientific research units, etc. to cultivate viruses and bacteria; it can also be used as a drying oven for drying, baking, melting wax, and sterilization.
- The sealing ring of incubator adopts a new type of synthetic silicone sealing strip, which effectively prevents heat loss.
- Automatically adjust the control parameters according to the ambient temperature and load to achieve the optimal heating method and reduce energy consumption.
Intelligent LCD control
- Large-screen LCD display, real-time parameter display, simple and convenient operation.
- Menu-type operation interface, simple and convenient operation, can quickly set temperature and time parameters.
- Running function: fixed value running, timing running, the screen displays “END” when the running time is completed, accompanied by a buzzer reminder.
Internal circulation system
- Adoptshigh-quality fan and large impeller fan, the machine has higher ventilation efficiency and better temperature uniformity.
- The circulation system adopts the back suction and the air circulation on both sides
- The shelfis laser hollowed out with round holes for better ventilation and better temperature uniformity.
Dedicated sheet metal processing
- The shelf can be disassembled and can be freely adjusted up and down, with a minimum spacing of 30mm.
- The inner tank is made of high-quality brushed stainless steel, with strong corrosion resistance.
- Built in observation window to make the objects in the chamber clear at a glance.
- The anti-scalding design of the door handle makes it easy to open and close the door.
- Equipped with leakage protection device to ensure the safety of operators and other equipment in the laboratory.
- The insulation material is made of high-quality aluminum silicate silk cotton, and the insulation layer of the box is thickened.
- With limited temperature control sound and light alarm system.
- Self-diagnosis function: display fault information, which is convenient for judging the fault point.