Gas cabinet: The gas cabinet is the main product for storing gas cylinders in laboratory furniture. The purpose is to keep the gas cylinders in the laboratory safely and properly.
Product technical requirements:
All-steel craftsmanship, soft lines, good load-bearing capacity, flexible combination, easy for maintenance, easy to install and transport, beautiful and generous appearance design; shape error value: length, width, height ≤ 3mm; cabinet diagonal or frame diagonal ≤1000mm, the allowable error value of the adjacent side verticality is ≤3mm, and the allowable error value of the adjacent side verticality is ≤4mm.
- Cabinet body: high-quality cold-rolled steel plate, pickled and phosphate, and the surface is electrostatically sprayed with epoxy resin to achieve the effect of anti-acid and alkali and anti-rust.
- Door panel: It adopts detachable hinges, with windows on the front, and the windows are explosion-proof glass.
- PASS hole: A PASS hole is provided on the side of the cabinet to ensure the gas flow in the cabinet.
- Fixed chain: a fixed chain is used inside to prevent the gas cylinder from tipping over.
- Pedal: An adjustable pedal is provided at the bottom of the cabinet to facilitate the loading and unloading of gas cylinders.
- Handle: Use an embedded high-strength handle.
- Alarm: The alarm device can identify: combustible gas (such as methane, acetylene, coal gas, hydrogen, etc.), etc., using special combustible gas detectors, air diffusion sampling when the concentration set by the chip cut point is reached, it will automatically call the police.
- Sound and light alarm system: When the sensor in the cabinet detects a gas leak, it will automatically trigger the red light flashing and alarm roar, and automatically exhaust the air.
- Automatic exhaust system: When the sensor in the cabinet detects a gas leak and alarms, the top wind will automatically work and exhaust the gas through the exhaust pipe to ensure personal safety in the work area.
Remarks: combustible gas
Coal gas CO, liquefied petroleum gas, acetylene C2H2, propyne C3H4, butyne C4H6, methane CH4, ethane C2H6, propane C3H8, butane C4H10, cyclopropane C3H6, ethylene C2H4, propylene C3H6, butene C4H8, butadiene C4H6, Vinyl chloride C2H3CL, chloropropylene C3H5CL, hydrogen H2, hydrogen sulfide H2S, phosphine PH3, methylamine CH3NH2, ethylamine CH3CH2NH2, aniline C6H5NH2, dimethylamine (OH3) 2HN, formaldehyde HCHO, acetaldehyde C2H4O, carbon monoxide CO, Toluene C6H5CH3. . . . . .
Remarks: Toxic and harmful gas
Sulfur dioxide SO2, sulfur trioxide is SO3, nitric oxide NO, nitrogen dioxide NO2, nitrous oxide N2O3, nitrous oxide N2O4, nitrous oxide N2O5, nitrous oxide N2O, ozone, fluorine to hydrogen, chlorine, Hydrogen chloride, organic halides, hydrocarbons, benzene, formaldehyde, volatile phenol, mercury vapor, sarin, radon gas, phosgene. . . . . . .