Laboratory Heating Incubator is designed to accommodate an ample range of laboratory applications and lends a contamination-free environment for cell and tissue cultures. These incubators serve the purpose for most biological analysis, research, general laboratory applications, biochemical studies, bacteriology, and hematological studies.
- The shell is made of high-quality cold-rolled steel plate, and the surface is treated by electrostatic spraying process.
- The working room is made of high-quality mirror-finished stainless steel, and the four corners are in arc transitions.The surface is treated by anti-corrosion process.The spacing of the partitions is adjustable. The quick detachable structure of the bottom heating cover is convenient for cleaning.
- The PID microcomputer intelligent temperature controller has functions such as precise timing of temperature control, over-temperature alarm, precise temperature control, and convenient reading.
- The box door with new structure has good heat insulation effect.There is a double-layer tempered glass observation window with a large viewing angle in the middle, equipped with a lock-type elastic adjustment door lock, and a high-temperature resistant silicone sealing strip to ensure good tightness and prevent heat loss.
- The heating power has two gears, which can meet the needs of users at high and low temperature.
In addition to the standard functions, it also has the following functions:
- Large-screen LCD display.
- The independent temperature limit system has the function of over-temperature interruption. When the main controller fails, it will alarm and cut off the output in time, which double protects the safety of the experiment.