- Capture rate ≥98%
- Sampling Flow：3L/min, adjustable
Microbial Air Sampler, Six Stage Sieve Impact, MS-Y98
Air Microbial Sampler can be widely used in the monitoring of sanitation and epidemic prevention, biological cleaning, pharmaceuticals, fermentation industry and other environments, as well as the sampling research of air microorganisms in relevant research and teaching departments, providing a basis for evaluating the hazards of microbial pollution in the air environment and its prevention and control measures.
- In addition to measuring the number of airborne microorganisms, it also measures the size of these particles.
- It is a combination of six impactors, each stage is actually a single-stage sampler.
- Wider range of particle size collection and higher sampling efficiency.
- When sampling, the relative humidity increases step by step (from 39% of the first level to 88% of the sixth level).
|Measurement Range||Capture rate ≥98%|
|Sampling Flow||28.3L/min, adjustable|
|Capture Particle Range||1-stage:＞7.0μm, aperture: 1.18mm|
|2-stage: 4.7μm –7.0μm,aperture:0.91mm|
|5-stage: 1.1μm – 2.1μm;aperture:0.34mm|