The BEP-M600L Benchtop Multi-parameter Analyzer adopts a multi-purpose measurement method, which is suitable for the fields of health disease control, environmental protection, biological agriculture and forestry, water quality analysis, scientific research and institutions of higher learning.
- Color High contrast LCD touch screen, 7.0 inches.
- Intelligent operation system provides features including user management, calibration management, method management, data management and etc.
- Multi-reading feature allows auto-read, timed-read and continuous-read.
- Automatic/Manual temperature compensation ensures accurate results.
- Data Storage1000 sets for each parameter (GLP-compliant).
- Data analysis feature helps user review, compare and recalculate results.
- Support for USB or RS-232 communication.
- Reset feature automatically resumes all settings back to factory default options.
- IP54 waterproof.
- Support for three modules, namely pH/ISE module, conductivity module and dissolved oxygen module.
- Select from three modules to customize the four channels your way.
- Four channels can be configured in any combination.
- 1-6 points calibration with Standard Recognition.
- Selectable pH buffer groups, including NIST, DIN, GB.
- Support for pH standard group customization.
- Automatic electrode diagnosis with pH slope and offset display.
- 1-6 points calibration
- Selectable measurement unit, including μg/L, mg/L, g/L, mmol/L, pX, ppm, etc.
- Multi-measurement modes are supported, including Direct Reading mode, Standard Addition mode, Sample Addition mode and GRAN mode.
- Over 10 methods are built-in, including F–, Cl–, Br–, I–, NO3–, BF4–, NH4+, K+, Na+, Ca2+, Cu2+, Pb2+, Ag+and etc., user-defined method is supported.
- 1-5 points calibration with Standard Recognition.
- Settable parameters, including cell constant, reference temperature (5/10/15/18/20/25°C), temperature compensation coefficient and TDS factor.
- Temperature compensation type (none, linear, pure water).
- Support for air-saturated water or zero oxygen calibration.
- Auto barometric pressure compensation.
- Manual Salinity Factor Correction.
- Selectable pressure unit, including kPa, mbar, Torr, Atm.