This series of products has the function of quickly and safely evaporating water and organic solvents in the sample. The processed samples can be conveniently used for various qualitative and quantitative analysis – chemistry, biochemistry, biological analysis, immune screening, food safety, residue analysis, etc.
Suitable for concentration of immunoglobulin, concentration of drug metabolites, SPE solid phase extraction, pre-processing and post-processing of liquid chromatography, ADMET/toxicology, polymer chemistry, DNA/RNA purification and concentration, oligomer synthesis, forensic science/drug abuse testing, general laboratory enrichment, etc.
- Using single-chip microcomputer with self-developed control board and high-torque brushless DC motor, the operation is stable and the noise is low, providing a comfortable laboratory environment.
- Vacuum sample heating (vacuum pump is optional).
- LCD touch screen monitor with TFT true color.
- With over-temperature warning function.
- Uniform heating method is adopted, with fast heating and high temperature control accuracy, and the chamber can be heated to 60 °C.
- The centrifuge chamber is made of alloy aluminum, and the surface treatment process of anodic electrophoresis can resist the corrosion of most chemical reagents and solvents.
- Maintenance-free non-contact drive rotation system.
- Polymethyl methacrylate transparent cover for easy monitoring of the concentration process.
- Intelligent microprocessor control and simple and direct operation interface.
- Concentration time: 1min-99h59min, can be used with cold trap.
- Split design, free assembly and collocation, flexible and convenient.
- Low-temperature concentration avoids sample loss, denaturation, activity decline, and oxidation.
- High-throughput can process dozens of samples at the same time without cross-contamination.
- The sample has no foam generation and no loss. Safe and easy way to recover solvent from cold traps.