Class B Autoclave is a high level steam sterilizer that uses a vacuum pump to remove air/steam mixtures from the chamber prior to sterilization cycle beginning. It enables the sterilization of both wrapped and unwrapped instruments, no matter their type and complexity, The Class B tabletop autoclave has been the most advanced “plug-n-play” model on the market today. STB-BB Series Class B Autoclave is able to efficiently and effectively sterilizer any load type used in the dental, medical, podiatry, chiropodist, tattoo and veterinary markets.
- Quality stainless steel inner tank, sealed cover
- Microcomputer control
- Safety interlocking device
- With BD test, HELIX test, VACUUM test.
- LCD display and touch buttons.
- With standard test interface
- Open-type top water tank
- European CLASS B standard.
- With automatic protection function: over temperature protection, over pressure protection, low water
- Eevel protection, anti dry burning, and safety door lock.
- Three times pre-vacuum
- Buzzer reminder after sterilization, automatic stop.
- Automatic discharge of cold air, automatic steam exhaust after sterilization.
- Built-in steam generator to provide saturated steam quickly