Hematology analyzer (CBC machine) is an essential machine for hospitals to conduct blood routine examinations, and has been widely used in hospitals at all levels around the world. The hematology analyzer not only improves the accuracy of experimental results, but also provides many experimental indicators, which play an important role in the diagnosis and differential diagnosis of diseases.
The HEMA-D6031 is 3 part hematology analyzer, more cost-effective, deliver precise, accurate results faster. Our hematology analyzer Enhancing your medical laboratory operations and improve patient care.
- 19 parameters + 3 histograms
- 8.4 inches touch screen
- Up to 60 tests per hour
- CBC with 3-Part differentiation
- 9.7 µL venous blood/20 µL peripheral blood sampling volume for testing
- Storage report (with picture) >1000 cases, could expansion with U disk
- Available U disk software upgrade
- Real-time display and detection of sample temperature
- Wide range power supply design AC100V-264V