Dry heat sterilizer DOF-HAS70A uses high-temperature dry heat to oxidize microorganisms, denature proteins, and cause poisoning due to electrolyte concentration. The main one is to destroy the cell protoplasm through oxidation, so that the microorganisms die, so all microorganisms can be killed within a certain heating time.
- The sealing ring of incubator adopts a new type of synthetic silicone sealing strip, which effectively prevents heat loss.
- Automatically adjust the control parameters according to the ambient temperature and load to achieve the optimal heating method and reduce energy consumption.
- High efficiency and energy saving compressor, stable temperature control and low power consumption.
Intelligent LCD control
- Large-screen LCD display, real-time display of parameters, self-locking function of screen, simple and convenient operation.
- Running function: fixed value running, timing running; The screen will display “END” with a beeping reminder after the running time is completed.
Internal circulation system
- Adopts high-quality fan and large impeller fan, the machine has higher ventilation efficiency and better temperature uniformity.
- The circulation system adopts the back suction and the bottom vertical air supply mode.
- The shelf is laser hollowed out with round holes for better ventilation and better temperature uniformity.
Dedicated sheet metal processing
- The shelf can be disassembled and can be freely adjusted up and down, with a minimum spacing of 30mm.
- The inner tank is made of high-quality brushed stainless steel, with strong corrosion resistance.
- Built in observation window to make the objects in the chamber clear at a glance.
- The anti-scalding design of the door handle makes it easy to open and close the door.
- Equipped with leakage protection device to ensure the safety of operators and other equipment in the laboratory.
- With limited temperature control sound and light alarm system.
- Self-diagnosis function: display fault information, which is convenient for judging the fault point.