- Specification: 6-branch
- Stainless steel funnel SS316L, stainless steel filter head SS316L
- Stainless steel valve
- Stainless steel holder (SS316L)
Manifolds Vacuum Filtration, Stainless steel, MFA-6S
|Catalog No.||Specification||Funnel||Valve||Support screen &Pore size||Connection||Holder|
|MFA-6S||6-branch||SS316L||SS||SS316L ,100um||Integral SS316L||SS316L|
|MFA-6RS||6-branch||SS316L||SS||SS316L ,100um||Stainless steel rubber stopper||SS316L|
- Attach the glass filter head on the SS holder (all SS filter manifolds have head and holder connected in one piece) and turn carefully to fit with the holder.
- Put the membrane filter on the sieve , attach the funnel to the filter head , and attach the clamp .
- Connect the rubber tube to the vacuum nozzle of pump , the other side to the collecting bottle .
- Connect the rubber tube to the nozzle of the manifolds vacuum filtration , the other side to the nozzle of the collecting bottle.
- Fill the solution into the funnel, open the valve and start up the vacuum pump . The solution flows through the membrane in the filter head through the holder into the collecting bottle due to the action of vacuum
- Depending on the different characteristics of the solution , choose the suitable membrane filter between the funnel and the filter head , align the ground part and fix with clamp .
- Press the switch to start the pump , put the solvent into the funnel to filter.
- When filtering prevent over filling the collection bottle . Solvent into the pump may be hazardous or can damage the pump.
- If there is leakage between filter head and funnel, please check whether ground part is align and the membrane is flat, and if the clamp is fixed and proper seated .
- When the flow rate decreases , check whether there are excessive impurities on the membrane affecting the filtration speed and please replace the membrane filter if required .