CFG-Mini15R High-speed Mini-centrifuge is a compact centrifuge capable of achieving centrifugal speeds up to 15000rpm, approximately 15080g. It is used for extracting RNA/DNA samples, sedimentation of biological components, biochemical and chemical analysis of micro samples. Automatic imbalance switch-off and locking of lid provide safe operation. The rotor accepts 1.5 to 2.0ml tubes directly, as well as 0.5ml and 0.2ml tubes with optional adapters.
1. LCD provides a clear indication of time and rpm or RCF.
2. RPM/RCF setting as required.
3. The rotor is made of nylon material, with corrosion resistance, minimizes the temperature increases during long run at high speed.
4. Acceleration and deceleration in just 14 seconds.
5. Safety operation: rotor imbalance diagnostic; automatic stop.
6. Motor overheating protection function.
7. A separate momentary short button permits instant spin downs.
8. Less sample heating (only 5°C after 30min, at max speed).
9. A brushless motor provides noiseless performance and long service.