The cryogenic freezers are designed for low-temperature experiments, such as low-temperature preservation of chemical reagents, biological products, biological samples, etc.
Safety of Cryogenic Freezer
1. Malfunction alarms including high and low temperature, power failure, sensor error, clean-filter, and condenser clean, abnormal voltage, low battery thermostat failure.
2. Capable of producing two types of alarm outputs, audible buzzer and visible flashing light.
3. Door open feature standard and USB port for temperature date downloading standard on upright models.
4. Remote alarm contacts.
Installation and application
1. 380v / 50HZ electrical design, stable power supply, rapid cooling, rapid cooling in 6 hours.
2. Suitable for 10°C to 30°Cambient temperature.
Field Proven Reliability for Cryo Freezer
1. 7 inches touch screen to display current temp, history temp, all alarm records and data.
2. Standard with USB port to download alarm and temp data.
3. Non-flammable HC refrigerant to guarantee users’ safety.
4. Emergency stop to protect operator.
Key Design Features of Cryogenic Freezer
1. Microprocessor-controlled system designed for controlled rage of -150℃ to -40℃ cabinet space with 1°C increment.
2. Settable high temperature and low temperature alarms.
3. Optional temperature recorder, storage racks and storage box.
Cryo Freezer With Energy Saving
1. Unique door seal design for the minimum loss of cold temperature during a door opening.
2. 200 mm thickness without CFC insulation to minimize cabinet heat gain and to improve temperature stability