NEC160-1C Nitrogen Evaporator/Sample Concentrator (visible) is a high precision temperature control instrument with microprocessor controlled and PID fuzzy controlled technique, its working principle is to blow nitrogen rapid, continuous on the heating surface of the sample. Instead of traditional water bath device, this adopts heat-conducting medium, which is high purity aluminum with good heat transfer. The Test tubes are held in a block, and blowing a large number of samples at one time.
- High precision and wide range of temp.control.
- Blowing a large number of samples at one time.
- Blowing each sample independently.
- Amount of airflow can be adjusted.With special slotting-design block, surface location of concentrated samples can be observed.
- Easy operation; safe and reliable to use.