PH measurement has a wide range of applications. It is now widely used in colleges, environmental protection, medicine, food, health, geological exploration, metallurgy, marine exploration and other fields. PH measurement is required for common acid rain detection, surface water, industrial wastewater, drinking water, beverages, daily chemical products, textiles, etc.
- 5-inch LCD display screen.
- Reset feature automatically resumes all settings back to factory default options.
- Auto-power off feature effectively extends the battery service life.
- IP65 waterproof.
- 1-2 points calibration with standard recognition.
- Manual temperature compensation ensures accurate results