PH measurement has a wide range of applications. It is now widely used in colleges, environmental protection, medicine, food, health, geological exploration, metallurgy, marine exploration and other fields. PH measurement is required for common acid rain detection, surface water, industrial wastewater, drinking water, beverages, daily chemical products, textiles, etc.
- 5-inch LCD display screen.
- Multi-reading feature allows auto-read and continuous-read.
- Automatic/Manual temperature compensation ensures accurate results.
- Auto-hold feature senses and locks the measurement endpoint.
- Data capacity of up to 200 sets for each parameter.
- Auto-power off feature effectively extends the battery service life.
- Reset feature automatically resumes all settings back to factory default options.
- IP65 waterproof.
- 1-3 points calibration with standard recognition.
- Automatic/Manual temperature compensation ensures accurate results