Semi-Auto Chemistry Analyzer consists of a microprocessor circuit control system, optical colorimetric system, LCD display, and an operating keyboard. It is widely used in the routine biochemical test of human serum in medical units.
- 6 detecting wavelengths: 450,492,510,546,578,630nm
- Up to 70 test items
- Analytical modes: end-point, absorbance.
- Large LCD. menu operation, hospital and patient information editing available
- Inner thermal-sensitive printer. English comprehensive report available, including refer range
- Memory for 10000 sample results
- Few reagent needing, low detecting cost.
- Open reagents