Thermogravimetric analysis is widely used in research and development, process optimization and quality control in various fields such as plastics, rubber, coatings, pharmaceuticals, catalysts, inorganic materials, metal materials and composite materials.
- Structural advantages1.Furnace heating adopts double-row winding of customized nickel-chromium wire, which reduces interference and is more resistant to high temperature.
2.Tray sensor, made of alloy wire, has the advantages of high temperature resistance, oxidation resistance, corrosion resistance, etc.
3.Power supply, circulation cooling part is separated from the host, reducing the influence of heat and vibration on the micro-thermal balance.
4.It is easy to operate and has tail gas output port, which is easy to expand and connect infrared equipment.
5.The main engine adopts thermal effect of isolated heating furnace on chassis and micro thermal balance.
6.The furnace body adopts double heat preservation, with better linearity
7.Five test maps can be opened at the same time for comparative analysis
8.The gas path can be set with multi-stage automatic switching without manual adjustment.
- Controller, software advantages
- It adopts imported ARM processor, with faster sampling speed and processing speed.
- Four-channel sampling AD collects TG signal and temperature T signal.
- Heating control, using PID algorithm, precise control. Multi-stage heating and constant temperature
- USB two-way communication is used between the software and the instrument, which fully realizes remote operation.The parameter setting of the instrument and the running stop of the instrument can be performed through the computer software.
- 7-inch full-color 24bit touch screen, better human-machine interface. TG calibration can be achieved on the touch screen.