PH measurement has a wide range of applications. It is now widely used in colleges, environmental protection, medicine, food, health, geological exploration, metallurgy, marine exploration and other fields. PH measurement is required for common acid rain detection, surface water, industrial wastewater, drinking water, beverages, daily chemical products, textiles, etc.
- 7-inchhigh contrast LCD touch screen.
- Intelligent operation system provides features including user management, calibration management, method management, data management and etc.
- Multi-reading feature allows auto-read, timed-read and continuous-read.
- Automatic/Manual temperature compensation ensures accurate results.
- Data Storage1000 sets for each parameter (GLP-compliant).
- Data analysis feature helps user review, compare and recalculate results.
- Reset feature automatically resumes all settings back to factory default options.
- IP54 waterproof.
- 1-6 points calibration with standard recognition.
- SelectablepH buffer groups, including NIST, DIN, GB.
- Support for pH standard group customization.
- Automatic electrode diagnosis with pH slope and offset display.