Double Door Pharmacy Refrigerators are designed with the unique needs of the pharmacy environment in mind and safely store vaccines, drugs, reagents, specimens, etc.
Reliability and Key Features
- High efficiency specially compressor with known field proven reliability.
- Permanently lubricated cooling fan for safety and longevity.
- Forced-air cooling with optimized air distribution system designed.
- To achieve maximum temperature uniformity and stability.
- Optimized refrigeration system design for more effective cooling and speedy recovery.
- Temperature variation within ±3ºC.
- Adjustable temperature range 2-8ºC.
- Microprocessor control digital display, and temperature adjustment with an increment of 0.1ºC.
- Large digital display screen.
- Safety door lock design to avoid door ajar.
- Big digital screen display for easy observation.
- Optional testing hole.
- Adjustable shelves.
- Inner light design for a clear display.
- Equipped with a complete temperature alarm system featuring audible buzzer and visible flashing light.
- Capable of alerting failures due to high and low temperature sensor error, door ajar, power failure and low battery.
Forced Air-cooling System
- Advanced forced cooing system to keep inside temperature stable and uniform. Finned evaporator with special cycle design of forced air cooling system to assure no-frost inside.
- Optimized space utilization design with multi-level and adjustable shelf height to accommodate storage requirement of pharmaceutical products of various kinds.
- Safety lock to prevent unauthorized access.
- Caster design and leveling legs LED Interior light.