Automatic microplate reader is a professional instrument for reading and analyzing the results of enzyme-linked immunoassay (EIA) experiments.This product is widely used in applied research in biology, agricultural science, food and environmental science.
This product has the following features:
- Adopt 7-inch high-resolution LCD capacitive touch screen, no keyboard required, simple and intuitive operation, easy to use.
- 8-bit filter wheel, with 4 filters as standard; Other filters are optional; The wavelength range is 340-750nm, which can meet various applications;
- 9-channel vertical light path; Automatic positioning function of the center of the enzyme labeling hole.
- It has the function of single wavelength and dual wavelength detection, and the plate reading is fast; it only takes 10 seconds to read the entire 96-well plate or 16 seconds to complete the dual wavelength detection.
- The built-in software can realize the detection of kinetics, standard curve, qualitative and quality control; The software includes program generation and storage, as well as detection data storage functions, with large storage capacity; it also has powerful curve fitting, kinetic analysis and reporting functions.
- It has the functions of self-checking and diagnosing the optical path, moving position, etc.
- It has the function of vibrating plate, and the vibrating plate time and speed are adjustable.
- The energy-saving design of the light source maximizes the service life of the light source.
- A variety of data output interfaces are available to facilitate data transmission and processing.
- Measurement data can be directly exported to Excel for further analysis.